Heritage Everbearing Raspberry Rubus idaeus ‘Heritage’
Cannot ship to
The heritage everbearing raspberry is a favorite for its flavor, firmness, and large fruit size. It produces crops in two seasons, with a moderate crop in July followed by a heavy crop from September until frost. The large, extra-sweet, juicy, dark red raspberries are great for canning, freezing and fresh eating.
- Produces ripe raspberries in the summer and again in the fall
- Bears fruit the first year
- Blooms pink in April and May
- Is self-fertile, but planting multiples will ensure a better crop
- Requires no trellis
- Will be delivered at a height of 6"–1'
Raspberry Bush Planting and Care Guide
Your Tree’s Personality
Medium to Fast
Raspberries provide food and cover for a wide range of wildlife species.
More Arbor Day Foundation Favorites