Fuji Apple Malus pumila ‘Fuji’
Cannot ship to
AZ, CA, HI, WA
Click here to be notified when this tree is back in stock.
(Potted trees cannot ship to California.)
With its sweet/tart flavor, the Fuji Apple is a favorite fresh eating apple that is crisp, firm, and juicy. Excellent taste. Boasts beautiful red-colored skin and is medium in size. Produces large yields that ripen late season. Also great for cider.
- Very sweet medium fruit with green to yellow to pink skin pattern with red highlights
- Flesh is very juicy and crisp with a good texture
- Keeps well when refrigerated
- Good producer
- Ripens late in the season, usually in September or October depending on your planting location
- Great for fresh eating and cooking
- Pollinate with gala, golden delicious, granny smith, or Jonathan
- Zones 4 to 9
Your Tree’s Personality
Apples are eaten by a variety of birds and mammals. The leaves and branches are browsed. The trees can be destroyed by rodents and rabbits girdling the stem or trunk. The nectar and/or pollen provides nutrition for bees in early to late spring.
More Arbor Day Foundation Favorites